Cragun's Legacy Golf Courses
- GOLF COURSES
The Legacy Courses at Cragun's, the second resort course in the world to qualify as an Audubon Signature Sanctuary course, was designed by Robert Trent Jones II to harmonize with its natural environment. 54 distinctive golf holes; 36 championship holes and the ''Reversible Par 3'' is one of the few reversible 18-hole courses in the world. Golf carts are equipped with ProLink Global Positioning Systems. Food and beverages can be delivered to you on the course. Pro shop, sports bar, restaurant.
2016 Price Ranges:
Twilight Rates $35.00 - $55.00;
9-Hole Rates $35.00 - $55.00;
18-Hole Rates $45.00 - $105.00;
Reversible Par 3 FREE for Cragun's Guests (1st round) and $15.00 for public and guests' additional rounds.
- 54-hole Legacy Courses at Cragun's Named ''Best Courses in the State'' by Golf Digest
- ''Midwest's #1 Golf Course of the Year'' - Midwest Golf Course Owner's Association
- Only the 2nd Resort Course in the world to qualify as an Audubon International Signature Sanctuary
- ''Best Golf Resort'' - MN Meetings & Events
- Member of the Brainerd Golf Trail Named ''One of the Top 50 Golf Destinations in the World''
On Gull Lake. 7 miles from Brainerd.