The Pines at Grand View Lodge
- GOLF COURSES
The Pines has been recognized with national awards since it opened in 1991. Golf Digest rated it 5 stars for 2002-2003; only 11 other courses in North America share this honor. Carved through a northern pine forest, The Pines 3 nines, Marsh, Lakes, and Woods, provide a unique golf experience for all skill levels. Designed by former PGA Tour player, Joel Goldstrand, The Pines presents a challenging and scenic variety of holes.
- 27 holes designed as three 9-hole landscapes at this unique championship par 72 course.
- Four tees at each hole offer flexibility for all skill levels.
- A practice facility featuring three separate putting greens, a two-sided driving range and a complete short game practic
- The clubhouse features casual dining at Freddy's Grille and an award-winning pro shop.
- Gold Medal Winner / Best Destinations in Golf - Golf Magazine 2010
The Pines Golf Course is located 142 miles northwest of Minneapolis and 120 miles west of Duluth.