Towering Pines Resort
Surrounded by tall pine trees, forested area & beautiful lake front, Towering Pines Resort offers 19 independent cabins ranging from ''small family'' to reunion size available May through September.
All of our cabins are comfortably furnished & include a full kitchen, living area, dining area, picnic table, and BBQ grill. Our guests of all ages enjoy so many fun things including kayaks, funbugs, paddleboats, hydrobikes, basketball, mini-golf, playgrounds... as well as structured family activities June through August.
Visit us & explore the 14 interconnecting lakes of the Whitefish Chain!
- Our level lakefront means NO stairs to your boat! We are conveniently located on Clamshell Lake
- Available family activities and water sports, including kayaks, hydrobikes, paddleboats and more
- Individual furnished cabins with private bedrooms, kitchens and living space
- Special golf rates and packages with the Whitefish Golf Course
- Fishing boats/motor rentals available; local marina nearby for larger equipment rentals
JobsSummer Weekend Cabin Cleaner up to $20/hourCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and Travel
Towering Pines Resort is seeking experienced housekeepers for Summer/Seasonal work on Saturday & Sunday Memorial Day through Labor Day. Wage up to $20/hour depending on extensive work experience, proven time management, efficiency & specific cabin ...read more
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Boat/Motors Rental
- Laundry Facilities
- Recreation Room
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At6Cabin: 2 bedroomsNotes: Please see our website for rate information5Cabin: 3 bedroomsNotes: Please see our website for rate information4Cabin: 4 bedroomsNotes: Please see our website for rate information3Cabin: 5 bedroomsNotes: Please see our website for rate information
We are located North of Nisswa on Co Rd 16 between the towns of Pequot Lakes & Crosslake