Liquor Store Clerk
The Liquor Store Clerk is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the store. This includes checking IDs, operating POS systems and cash registers, stocking shelves, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring customers have an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Restocking shelves and cleaning up the store when needed.
- Provide friendly, professional customer service to all customers
- Ring up purchases and provide correct change for customers
- Maintain a clean and inviting store environment by sweeping floors, wiping down shelves, picking up trash, etc.
- Answer customer questions about products or promotions
- Follow all company policies including those related to safety, security, inventory management, etc.
- Receive on the job training as needed or requested