Deacon's Lodge at Breezy Point Resort
Deacon's Lodge was designed by Arnold Palmer and named after his father. This 6,964-yard masterpiece was built upon 499 acres of pristine northern Minnesota forest and is nestled among three wilderness lakes. Deacon's Lodge offers rolling terrain, lush wetlands, and ''Pine Valley Style'' waste bunkering throughout. Golf Magazine proclaimed it one of the ''Top 100 Courses You Can Play.''
- Designed by Arnold Palmer
- 18 holes, par 72 championship course
- Top 125 Golf Resorts in the World - Condé Nast Traveler?s 2011 Reader?s Poll
- Best Courses You Can Play - Minnesota (#6) - Golfweek 2011
- Gold Medal Winner / Best Destinations in Golf - Golf Magazine 2010