Galles' Upper Cullen Resort & Campground
RESORTSCAMPGROUNDS & RV PARKSLODGING
A peaceful, secluded, spacious resort on a largely undeveloped lake with fishing, boating, swimming. Our 435 acre lake is part of the 3-lake Cullen chain which is famous for Northern, Bass, Crappie & Sunfish. Wildlife is found here due to our unique ''On Golden Pond'' wilderness setting & no public access other than our private boat launch. Our goal is to fulfiill your vacation needs & expectations while preserving our area's natural environment for future generations to enjoy. Free haywagon rides (summer season), playground, basketball, badminton, volleyball, shuffleboard. Private duck pond. We're minutes from golf courses, unique shopping, great dining, entertainment parks & the famous Paul Bunyan Trail.
12 clean, quality Smoke-Free cabins (1 wheelchair accessible with tub) ranging from deluxe beachfront to economical, cozy 2-bedroom cabins, Smoking permitted outside the cabin. Some units feature wood-burning fireplaces & air conditioning. All have soft water, microwave, coffee maker, Cable TV, hide-a-bed, fan & ''cabin-side'' parking, picnic table, campfire ring & BBQ grill. Cribs, highchairs are available. Wi-Fi.
Join in activities with others, enjoy the cry of a loon, a golden sunset or just relax & reserve a special quiet time for yourself. Game room, laundry, convenience store, concrete boat ramp. Boat, motor, pontoon rental. Roped safe & sandy swimming beach. No Pets Please! We can provide your family with a vacation to remember!
- Peaceful, Secluded Family Resort on Upper Cullen Lake, near the Paul Bunyan Trail
- Fish for Northern, Bass, Crappie and Sunfish-a real Minnesota vacation
- Free haywagon rides, playground areas, kid activities, private duck pond
- Cabins offer soft water, microwave, coffee maker, Cable TV, free WI-FI, picnic table, campfire ring, BBQ grilll
- Reservations: 888-UP-CULLEN or 888-872-8553