Good Ol' Days Family Resort
Good Ol' Days Family Resort is located 6 blocks from downtown Nisswa, MN, on Lower Cullen Lake, and on the Paul Bunyan Trail. Over 300 holes of golf and dozens of restaurants are only minutes away.
Good Ol' Days was originally founded as a logging camp in the early 1900's and has evolved into the areas classic 4-Season family resort featuring 10 new housekeeping cottages & 8 new lodge rooms overlooking beautiful Lower Cullen Lake. All units are lake level, tree-shaded & lakefront. All cottages have dishwashers, air conditioning, fireplaces, forced air furnaces, etc. All units are available year round. Daily Continental Breakfast, towel & trash service included.
Our lake is the largest of the 1600 acre, three-lake Cullen Chain. Lower Cullen has an excellent selection of game fish & contains great fish-holding structures including two sunken islands.
Our sugar-sand beach is shallow & safe with crystal clear water. It is conveniently located near the cottages and adjacent to the playground.
You will be delighted & distracted with all the fun & activities we have to offer. Your whole family will enjoy our: Beach & Raft, Paddle Boat, Canoe & Kayaks, Playaks, Pontoon Rental, Playground, Game Room, Bicycles, Store, Volleyball & Basketball Courts. Organized guest activities include: Ice Cream Social, Sand Castle Contest, Minnow Races, Fishing Contests, Crafts, Horse Lessons & Rides, Kayak Races, Worm Races & Nightly Campfire. Also, there are a wide variety of places to go & things to do nearby.
Where Memories of a Lifetime are Made.
- All NEW 4-Season Family Resort. ''Where Memories of a LIfetime are Made.''
- 10 new Lakefront Housekeeping Cottages and 8 Unit Lodge on Lower Cullen Lake
- Located 6 blocks from Nisswa, MN on mile 16.5 of the Paul Bunyan Trail.
- Daily Continental Breakfst, Towel & Trash Service, Activities, Fishing, Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Nightly Campfire
- Kid friendly sugar-sand beach...shallow and safe with crystal clear water.