Quarterdeck Resort on Gull Lake
Minnesota’s real secret lies in it’s lake culture. Those who come here know it’s a place of many face’s: a water sports playground, quintessential cabin experience, and four-season vacation destination.
Dramatic lake vistas and casual elegance are hallmarks of Quarterdeck, one of the finest resorts in the Brainerd Lakes area, situated on 27 lake front acres on Gull Lake’s gorgeous west shore.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure-filled escape, a quiet weekend of serenity, a family getaway in one of our lakeside cottages, or a romantic retreat in our lodge suites, we will shell you curate the Gull Lake vacation you desire. Contact us today for lodging and rates!
The Resort features 850+ feet of sandy beach, boat rentals, marine fuel, and boat ramp. Enjoy watersports and other sports: fishing (guides available), golf, e-bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, trap shooting, snowmobiling, Mt Ski Gull tubing/skiing/zip lines, walking trails, bird watching, abundant wildlife, Brainerd International Raceway, and nearby restaurants and quaint shops. Pristine setting on fabulous Gull Lake with a sandy swimming beach.
We are only 2 1/2 hours north of the Twin Cities.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Amex, Master Card, and Discover.
- Spectacular Lakeside Lodge Suites - Newly Renovated (2012), TV/VCR/Cable, Great View of Lake, Whirlpool, Fireplace, Deck
- New Lakeside Restaurant opening June 2016-indoor dining/outdoor patio, both with lake views, and an indoor/outdoor bar.
- Resort Amenities include: Relaxation, Golfing, Fishing, Snow Sports, Hiking, Boating, etc.
- Family/Business, Wedding, Reception, Event and Meeting Facilities
- Romantic Get Aways - Family Fun - Girl's and Guy's Weekends - Hot Deals