Train Bell Resort
Train Bell is a premiere year-round family resort with a tradition of providing family vacations since 1908. The resort is located 7 miles north of Brainerd and is on the beautiful 110 mile long Paul Bunyan Trail. Train Bell has modern Shoreline Cabins: Villas and Condos with A/C and fireplaces: and 2 large Reunion Homes that can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Train Bell has planned family activities for all ages, train rides on the Train Bell Express, weekly dances, live entertainment, movies on the big screen, bingo, penny hunts, minnow races, ice cream socials, recreation center, guest library and of course a chicken toss with ''Charlie the Chicken''. For your convenience there is a guest laundry center, WI-FI, cable TV and a store filled with gifts, toys, clothing, candy, concessions, refreshments, groceries, personal items and a lot more. For additional fun there is sand volleyball, horseshoes, snakes and ladders toss, Texas horseshoes and multiple playgrounds.
North Long Lake is a 6000 acre crystal clear lake. There is a beautiful safe sandy beach, water volleyball, water basketball, water baseball, great fishing, boatlifts, boat and pontoon rental, free use of paddleboats and kayaks and a whole lot more for the entire family.
Let us help you create lifetime memories for you and your family.
- Call about our Spring, Fall and Winter Lodging Specials - Open Year-round
- Planned Family Activities, Weekly Dances, Movie Center, Recreation Center, Train Rides
- Gift and Candy Shop, Guest Laundry, 3 Playgrounds, 45' Wood Train Play Set
- Crystal Clear Water, Safe Sandy Beach, Sand & Water Volleyball, Water Baseball & Basketball
- Horseshoes, Boat, Motor & Pontoon Rentals, WI-FI, Cable TV, Great Fishing Year-round