Sebago is located in Nisswa, Minnesota on the north side of Round Lake, part of the Gull Lake Chain in north-central Minnesota. Built in 1926 we have sought to keep Sebago simple and affordable and as timeless as possible. Our motto a “time and a place” has meant a week of togetherness, fun and relaxation.
- Quaint, simple cottages on Round Lake
- Beautiful lake with beautiful sunsets
- Great proximity to golf, shopping, dining
- Swimming and dock areas for water fun
- Aluminum fishing boat with every cabin or dock your own boat
Hwy 371 to Nashway; go 1 mile then turn left onto Briarwood. Go to the end of the road.